Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Souper Bowl Workouts

Yes, I know it's a corny title.  However, as the winter has been mild to say the least, I feel like there haven't been many stews or soups.  Typically you would not hear my complaining about this, as for most of the winter I've stuck to Progresso soups for lunch.  Low calorie, quick to eat and filling.  My favorite "off the shelf" soups are Campbell's V8 soup.  I am not even sure which is my favorite, but probably the Corn Chowder.  I know everyone tries to lose a few pounds after the holidays and before summer.  I too am on this horse.  So for me it's been Special K Red Berries for breakfast and then soup for lunch.  I have to work on dinners that are a little more healthy.  I also need to find time to squeeze in a workout.  By the time dinner is over, tubbie time is over and books have been read, I just want to have some 'me' time.  I just have to figure out how to turn that 'me' time into some cardio time, at home.  What are some of your favorite at home workouts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment