Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Where are my keys?

For those who know me, and not even well, know that I can lose something very quickly!  Well I lost my keys at work today.  Not sure where, as when I noticed I was leaving with children in tow.  Not my finest moment.  So after much searching, I found my keys.  Now I did not find the keys I lost, as they were actually my back up keys.  I found the set of keys that I lost months ago.  They were in a fairly common hiding spot, the couch.  They weren't even that hidden, but again I have a knack for losing things.  I am always the girl that finds money in coat pockets that haven't been worn for at least a season.  But that brings me to my question:  How do you stay organized?  I have attempted the key dish, the hook and just putting them in my bag.  Alas, for any of these to work you have to put the keys in the designated spot and I cannot seem to make it a habit. 

Here is one of the most interesting and humorous and hopefully useful articles on losing keys!

No comments:

Post a Comment